Where to stay in Asia and the Far East
Holidays in Thailand
Explore all that Thailand has to offer from Bangkok’s frenetic floating markets to week-long beach parties on Koh Phangan and pristine bays watched over by monolithic limestone karsts. Discover a blend of lively beach living and urban energy with our Thailand holidays and packages suited for families, couples and solo travellers alike.
Holidays in Indonesia
From Ubud to Seminyak, Tajung Benoa to Sanur, discover the resorts of Bali and all that they have to offer. Enriched in natural beauty from lush green rice fields to tropical jungles and white sandy beaches, holidays to Indonesia will excite all of your senses.
Holidays in Singapore
...before taking a river trip on the 'bum boats', once used to take goods to the warehouses. Visit the famous Raffles Hotel, where a singapore sling in the Long Bar is essential.
Holidays in Malaysia
...with the lively mixture of Malay, Chinese and Indian cultures bringing a fascinating array of cultural attractions - and wonderful food!
Holidays in India
India is a culture-filled destination where bustling metropolises rub shoulders with ancient history and tropical paradises.
Holidays in Japan
Few countries are as utterly at ease with antiquity and the future as Japan. Take in Mount Fuji on a state-of-the-art Shinkansen (bullet train), picnic beneath cherry blossom trees with the locals, and stay in a traditional ryokan guest house while you marvel at the megalopolis around you.
Holidays in China
The great wonders in China include Beijing's imposing Forbidden City and Xi’an’s mystical Terracotta Warriors, dating back thousands of years. When you've filled up on culture, you can feast upon the incredibly varied food, from spicy Sichuan to southern stir-fries.
Holidays in Vietnam
In the north, discover Hanoi’s atmospheric temples and the World Heritage Site of Halong Bay. In the south, see the French influence in Ho Chi Minh City and the Cu Chi tunnels. Most of our customers stay in Vietnam as part of a multi-centre package.
Holidays in Cambodia
See the majestic Angkor Wat - set near the charming French-influenced town of Siem Reap, and the largest religious monument in the world. This temple for Buddhists attracts more than a million visitors each year and is undoubtedly Cambodia's premier destination of unparalleled grandeur.
Hotels in Asia and the Far East
- Explore Beijing’s imposing Forbidden City and Xi’an’s mystical Terracotta Warriors in China.
- See the otherworldly Angor Wat and ancient temples in Cambodia.
- Visit the ancient temple town of Bagan and the giant golden stupas of Myanmar.
- Photograph the Fushimi Inari shrine or famous Meiji Shinto Shrine in Japan.
- Tour the opulent Royal Palace and Reclining Buddha in Thailand.
- Explore the colonial architecture in Penang, Malaysia.
- Get up-close to the limestone rocks of Halong Bay, a World Heritage Site in Vietnam.
- Take a cruise along China’s Yangtze River, the Chao Phraya River in Thailand and the Mekong River in Cambodia and Vietnam.
- See the elephants of Southern Thailand and the orangutans of Borneo.
- Sip on a Singapore Sling in the Long Bar of the famous Raffles Hotel, Singapore.
- Shop for designer labels in Kowloon, Hong Kong and the Ginza district in Tokyo.
- In Japan, visit bustling fish markets and eat the best sushi in the world.
- Take a horticultural tour of the organic spice farm at the Park Hyatt in Goa.
- Enjoy cocktails with a view at Traders, Kuala Lumpur and Red Sky, Bangkok.