Save Your Spot Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
By participating in VIRGIN HOLIDAYS Save Your Spot Rewards (the “Program”), you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
VIRGIN HOLIDAYS Save Your Spot Rewards Terms & Conditions. Read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in the Program.
1. Eligibility for Participation: The Program is only open to individuals (referred to as "Participants") Participants must be (i) a resident of the United Kingdom and (ii) aged 21 years or over on the day of entry. A Participant can only participate in the Program once. Employees of Virgin Holidays, Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited and their immediate families are not permitted to enter the Program.
2. Participation Period: The Program is open for participation from 03/12/2019 and will close at midnight on 11/02/2020 (the “Participation Period”).
3. Access to Program: In order to participate in the Program, the Participant must during the Participation Period make a retail appointment booking via the Virgin Holidays website (https://retail.virginholidays.co.uk/retail-appointments/) for an appointment between 17/12/2019 and 11/02/2020. A purchase or transaction is not required to participate. Virgin Holidays does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Appointments outside of these dates will not be eligible for the rewards.
4. The Rewards: The rewards consist of multiple vouchers to the values of £200 and £5,000 to be used towards the cost of a Virgin Holiday. Strictly only 1 code per email address. There is a total number of 5,000 vouchers available to the value of £200 and 1 x £5,000. Voucher codes will be distributed at random via email on or before 17 December 2019 to all eligible Participants. In order to receive the prize you must make appointment online, receive your code via email and use in store at your appointment. The voucher will be valid for redemption in any Virgin Holidays concession or dedicated stores only, on bookings made between 17 December 2019 and 11 February 2020, for travel dates between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2020. Only one voucher per booking is permitted, with a minimum spend of £2500 required & only available on inclusive bookings which include Flights & Accommodation and does not include Fly Drive holidays. The vouchers are subject to availability and Virgin Holidays’ booking terms and conditions apply. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer, promotion or discount including the Frequent Virgin Club, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club and Tesco Clubcard.
5. Program organizer: The Program is organised by Virgin Holidays.
6. Personal Data: By participating in the Program, Participants hereby consent to the personal details provided by them (i.e. name and email address of Participants) being processed by Virgin Holidays for the purpose of running and administering the Program.
7. Virgin Holidays reserve the right to reject entries to the Program: All entries that are deemed inappropriate and/or offensive will not be considered. Virgin Holidays reserve all rights to decide what is considered inappropriate and/or offensive.
8. Virgin Holidays is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete vouchers. If, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as planned, caused by any causes beyond the control of Virgin Holidays which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Program, Virgin Holidays reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program and/or provide a voucher to Participants deemed eligible prior to the cancellation.
9. Virgin Holidays reserves the right to (i) withdraw the Program (ii) cancel or change the Program, (iii) cancel or refuse any Participant’s entry and (iv) amend these Terms and Conditions at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
10. Virgin Holidays reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Program; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or Participant.
11. Virgin Holidays is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Program. Virgin Holidays is not responsible for any injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with this Program.
12. This Program shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Offer valid for Virgin Holidays division of the Virgin Holidays group only, for definition visit virginholidays.co.uk/ourfamily. ATOL protected (2358) and ABTA (V2043).