Hotels in International Drive
Essential Information for International Drive
International Drive is the shopping and entertainment district of Orlando. Here are its best attractions.
Sightseeing and Attractions
- Hop on the I-Ride Trolley Service in between the shops, restaurants and main attractions.
- Head to the I-Drive 360 Entertainment Area and ride the 400-foot-high Orlando Eye. You’ll see as far as the Kennedy Space Center on a clear day. Then spot your favourite celebrities at the interactive Madame Tussauds Orlando.
- In the evening, head to the Orlando Improve Comedy Club or top dining and dance club, Mango’s Tropical Café.
Adventure and Wildlife
- Swim with bottlenose dolphins at Discovery Cove Orlando® and wade beside otters and marmosets at the all-new Freshwater Oasis®.
- Come face-to-face with more than 5,000 sea creatures and explore marine conservation at SEALIFE Orlando, home to a 360-degree ocean tunnel.
- Enjoy top golf at the luxurious Grande Lakes Orlando Resort or Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes.
- Pamper yourself at The Spa at Rosen Centre after a day at the theme parks.
- Enjoy specialty cocktails and views over I-Drive from Blue Martini at Pointe Orlando.
Food and Drink
- Dine on juicy steaks at Outback Steakhouse Spencer’s at the Hilton Orlando.
- Enjoy ‘farm to table’ Italian and live Sinatra at Vincenzo Cucina Italiana.
- Enjoy authentic Greek cuisine and belly dancing at Taverna Opa.
Events and Festivals
- March: The PGA Golf Tour kicks off at the Bay Hill Club & Lodge.
- April: Taste of Pointe Orlando showcases the best food from its award-winning restaurants.
- December: The Orlando Eye and I-Drive 360 celebrate the holiday season with Frostival.