Hotels in Lake Buena Vista
Essential Information for Lake Buena Vista
- Daily flights to Orlando from across the UK
Do I need a Visa?
Yes. You'll need to obtain approval no less than 72 hours prior to travel to the US via the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) scheme.
Find out more about Travel Visas here »
The bang-for-your-buck guide to Florida
An Escapist’s Dream: Extraordinary Lake Buena Vista Holidays
All our amazing Lake Buena Vista holidays, Florida have one thing in common – they are the gateway to experience the incredible Disney theme parks, water parks and attractions that are at the heart of this thrilling area. And there’s more to discover too. With unbelievable golf courses, mega swimming pools for lazy days, incredible sports facilities, great shopping opportunities for everyone and no language barrier, package holidays to Lake Buena Vista will leave you with extraordinary memories of great times spent with your loved ones.
The most famous and most visited amusement park in the world – and with good reason. Spread over six distinct parks, each with their own special atmosphere, Walt Disney World Resort can take a lifetime to explore.
- Six magical parks offer days and days of fun
- Get all the classic Disney fun at the Magic Kingdom
- Travel through space, time and water at Epcot
- Voyage inside amazing movie worlds at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Go on Safari and visit the world of Avatar in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Splashy fun starts at Disney‘s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s exhilarating Blizzard Beach Water Park is themed on a ski resort hit by a big thaw!
Our hotels in Lake Buena Vista are ideally situated for visiting all the Disney attractions. For example, the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista is not only excellent value but also the most central – you can actually walk over to Disney Springs, the amazing new shopping and entertainment district.
There are some unbelievable rides at Walt Disney World, rides that will catapult you and your imagination into orbit.
- Take a rollercoaster trip to the world’s most famous mountain on Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Wig out on the blisteringly fast Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Get some old-fashioned scares in the state-of-the-art Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Set your senses reeling on the iconic Space Mountain at the Magic Kingdom
- You’ll believe you can fly around the world on Soarin’ at the Epcot Centre
It’s not all water rides and rollercoasters on holidays to Lake Buena Vista. Disney Springs is a phenomenal attraction with over 50 shops including the world’s largest Disney Store, and more than 50 restaurants and bars that cater for all tastes from fine dining to snacks. Connected by water taxi to all the other Disney locations, it can be an ideal hub for exploring Lake Buena Vista. It’s also home to the amazing La Nouba show by Cirque du Soleil where spectacular feats are performed with great strength and beauty by some of the world’s most talented circus performers.
Whether it’s sipping freshly-squeezed local orange juice, basking by the pool or shopping till you can’t any more, holidays to Lake Buena Vista offer luxury galore.
- Tee off at top golf courses such as Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course or the Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club, designed by Rees Jones.
- Get some retail therapy in Diane von Furstenberg and other designer shops at Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets.
For luxurious accommodation you may want to run your rule over the superb Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort. With views over the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, a stunning lazy-river pool over three acres and a staggering range of top-quality dining experiences all on hand you’ll go a long way to find a more luxurious hotel in Lake Buena Vista. And it’s right next door to the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club.
Lake Buena Vista’s food is something else. With its sub-tropical climate Florida is awash with luscious exotic fruits and vegetables, and with over 8,000 miles of coastline it has some stunning seafood for you to enjoy during your stay. Wherever you go you will find incredible dining experiences using this bounty to conjure up mouth-watering and delicious treats for you.
- Dine at Victoria and Albert’s, Disney’s flagship fine-dining restaurant where classic Victorian elegance meets world-class American haute cuisine.
- Stay at The Four Seasons Resort Orlando and watch the fireworks of Magic Kingdom from the 17th floor Capa steakhouse.
- Enjoy cooking demonstrations, craft beer tasting and wine pairing at Epcot.
- Dine at Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom.
- Get a flexible Disney Dining Plan that takes care of your food and drink at up to 100 Disney dining venues across Disney World Resort.
Amazing holidays to Lake Buena Vista don’t require you to leave this fun-filled area at all, but if you do, you’ll find you’re perfectly placed to enjoy the best of Florida beyond Disney World Resort. Florida is a beautiful state, teeming with wildlife, stocked full of incredible produce and filled with stunning lakes. Take a look now at Lake Buena Vista hotels now and plan your next getaway.