Maldives, Indian Ocean
Bandos Maldives is a perfect setting for a romantic getaway or two weeks of heaven away from the pressures of everyday life. This haven of tranquillity is nestled in lush green vegetation around its own lagoon, with white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters. For those looking for a more active holiday, there's plenty to do. The resort has a state-of-the-art sports complex, a swimming pool and wading pool for children, and a water sports centre. The PADI dive centre, run by a team of experienced instructors, offers the chance to view sharks, rays and turtles in their natural habitat. The reef at Bandos is one of the best in the North Malé Atoll and you'll also have access to over 40 different dive locations further afield. With warm, attentive service and a choice of rooms and villas, we're pretty sure you won't want to leave.
- Scuba Diving
- Evening Entertainment
- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Internet Access
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
Where is itLocated in North Male Atoll, approximately 10-15 minutes from Male airport by speedboat.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at Gallery Restaurant during allocated meal times. Dining at other establishments will incur an additional charge.
- Carbonated and non-carbonated bottled water served at all food and beverage outlets.
- Tea, coffee, Americano, Espresso, Cappuccino and Cafe Latte served at Sand Bar, Huvan, Sea Breeze and Gallery Restaurant.
- Soft drinks and canned fruit juices served at the Sand Bar, Pool Bar, Huvan, Sea Breeze and Gallery Restaurant. Fresh fruit juice will incur an extra charge.
- House wine served at Sand Bar, Pool Bar, Huvan, Sea Breeze and Gallery Restaurant. Premium brands of wine and all sparkling wines are chargeable.
- Draught beer is available from the Sand Bar, Pool Bar, Huvan, Sea Breeze and Gallery Restaurant.
- House spirit (gin, vodka, rum and whiskey) is available from Sand Bar, Huvan, Sea Breeze, and Gallery Restaurant. Premium brands of spirits are available at an extra charge.
- Selected cocktails and mocktails are available from Sand Bar, Pool Bar, Sea Breeze and Huvan.
- Daily tea, coffee and snacks served on display are available from Sea Breeze from 15:30-17:00hrs.
- All drinks are served one glass at a time.
- Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks from minibar (refilled once per day on a regular schedule).
- Windsurfing, canoeing and stand up paddling are included - maximum of 02 hours per person per day.
- Table tennis and billiards are included.
- Use of gymnasium, fitness centre, spinning step classes, steam room and sauna.
- Daylight tennis facilities with equipment.
- All of the above are subject to availability.
Half Board option: Includes buffet breakfast and dinner in the main Gallery Restaurant. Water included during meal times (all other drinks payable locally).
Full Board option: Includes buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main Gallery Restaurant (excluding drinks). Water included during meal times (all other drinks payable locally).
Garden Villas are conveniently located to the swimming pool and clubhouse and have 1 double bed, sleeping maximum 3 people.
Deluxe Beachfront Rooms have a spacious layout that’s great for families, with a living area, a bathtub in the bathroom, and twin beds or 1 double bed, sleeping maximum 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child.
Superior Villas feature whitewashed interiors and modern furnishings, with an outdoor shower and 1 double bed, sleeping maximum 3 people.
Beach Villas are stylishly decorated, with direct access to the beach and an outdoor shower With 1 double bed, sleeping maximum 3 people.
Premium Beach Villas are duplex rooms, set a mere stroll away from your exclusive strip of beach. With ample living space on the ground floor, a large sundeck, and a modern bathroom with outdoor jetted tub. The bedroom upstairs has a balcony and floor-to-ceiling windows with beach vistas. Sleeping maximum 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child.
Beach Pool Villas are modern, featuring a private infinity plunge pool looking out to sea, as well as a Cabana sun deck and outdoor shower. The bathroom features a jetted tub. With 1 double bed, sleeping maximum 2 adults.
Water Villas are located on stilts over the water as if floating on the sea, offering privacy, seclusion, and uninterrupted ocean views. With a private infinity pool, sun deck and sun beds, direct access to the lagoon, outdoor shower, and capsule coffee machine. With 1 double bed, sleeping maximum 3 people.
Gallery Restaurant (main buffet restaurant). Grill Bar (indoor and outdoor seating with ocean views). Sea Breeze (over-water deck serving a variety cuisine). Huvan (large sundeck with sunset views). Sand Bar (with karaoke and entertainment). Pool Bar (swim-up bar). Umi Yaki (seaside grill).
Regular entertainment including live band, DJ, karaoke, movie night, kids' movies, kids' disco and Boduberu (traditional drum and dance).
Fascinating house reef. Dive Bandos* (diving centre with access to over 40 dive sites). Orchid Spa* (offers body treatments, salon services, and age-appropriate kids treatments). Range of experiences* (including island hopping, snorkelling trips and Male tours). Fishing trips*. Clubhouse complex (including club lounge, fitness centre, sauna and steam room, mini soccer, tennis, badminton and squash). Beach volleyball. Kokkos Kids Club*. Water sports centre. Gift shop.
Complimentary WiFi in-room, reception, and public areas. Medical centre. In-villa dining*.
* Denotes local charge.
Please note: to ensure our customer's safety, we are unable to offer over water accommodation to Children under the age of 12.