Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Dubai Beach, Dubai
Set in exotic gardens beside a private stretch of beach, this is a great resort, giving you the best of everything Dubai has to offer. Hilton Dubai Jumeirah offers a stylish retreat in the heart of the JBR, overlooking the pristine white sands of the Arabian Gulf shoreline or the iconic architecture of the Marina. Try water sports from the beach, relax by the large swimming pool or visit the shopping malls nearby. Conveniently located on Jumeirah Beach and 'The Walk', a popular beachfront avenue of boutiques, al fresco restaurants and modern day Arabic culture. If you’re in a celebratory mood, we highly recommend the fantastic Champagne cocktails at the Sky Bar. Oceana is an all-day dining buffet restaurant with themed evenings and à la carte available. At the live cooking station, look out for succulent grilled meat or freshly baked pizzas straight from the oven. Award-winning Vero Ristorante serves authentic Italian fare overlooking the hotel gardens and beach. An Irish themed sports bar McGettigans Bar & Restaurant prides itself on its warm hospitality and fantastic food and drinks. Newest Trader Vic’s serves the world famous exotic tiki-styled cocktails and French-Polynesian cuisines. For a truly fabulous stay, opt for a high-up Executive Room with special check in and access to the Executive Lounge, where you get complimentary breakfast, drinks and snacks. Guests also have access to the facilities and dining establishments at neighbour property, Hilton Dubai The Walk, including the Pure Sky Lounge.
- Kids Club
- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Laundry Service
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Beachfront location
Where is itLocated on ‘The Walk’, Dubai's popular beachfront promenade of boutiques, restaurants and contemporary Arabic culture. Hilton Dubai Jumeirah offers a stylish retreat in the heart of the Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR). Transfer time from Dubai International Airport: 45 minutes.
390 rooms and suites overlooking the pristine white sands of the Persian Gulf shoreline or the iconic architecture of the Dubai Marina. Majority with balcony/terrace, individually controlled air-conditioning, TV, high-speed Internet access*, alarm/clock radio, telephone, tea/coffee maker, mini-bar*, safe, iron and board, and hairdryer. Deluxe Walk View Rooms are located in the main building with views of the shopping promenade, sleeping maximum 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
Half Board and Full Board Deluxe:
• Options include alcoholic house beverages (Wine, Beer or spirits) or soft drinks
• Drinks must be taken at the time of dining on Half board or Full board (Lunch or dinner)
• Drinks are limited to TWO beverages per person per meal
• UAE Law stipulated no alcohol will be served to guests under the age of 21 years old.
• Guests under 21 will be able to redeem a soft beverage with this package
• Package is not combinable with other discounts or offers
Half Board and Full Board Dine Around Offer:
Half Board and Full Board can be redeemed in 8 Participating restaurants with an unparalleled choice of:
1. A buffet at the main restaurant (subject to operate on limited days) OR
2. Special three course set menu at select a-la-carte restaurants (subject to change)
OR credit on food (only) from regular menu at the a-la-carte restaurants
• Plethora of dining options including the renowned restaurants, Trader Vic’s, Mcgettigan’s, Vero and Mango Tree
• Half Board is available on Lunch or Dinner
• Half Board and Full board menus will be provided at the venue and have a wide selection to choose from
• Kids under 12 years eat for free at all the participating restaurants on special set menus on the same meal plan as adults.
• Buffets are not guaranteed and the hotel reserves the right to serve a Set Menu at any time throughout the year.
Deluxe Partial Sea View Rooms offer views of the sea from the private balcony and Deluxe Sea and Ain Dubai look over the Gulf and the famous fairy wheel, with either 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds, sleeping maximum 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
Deluxe Sea View rooms offer views of Ain Dubai and the sea from the private balcony, with 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds, sleeping maximum 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
Upgrade to an Executive Walk View or Executive Sea View Room on the top 3 floors of the main building and enjoy the Executive Lounge including complimentary WiFi access, private check-in/check-out, complimentary daily breakfast with hot and cold buffet items, all-day refreshments and nibbles plus pre-dinner drinks and a selection of hot and cold appetisers from 6:00pm–8:00pm. Rooms sleeping maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Family Suites are larger with sea views and a separate living room, sleeping maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
- Booking Bonus: Book by 15 Dec '23 to receive up to 30% off the accommodation cost between 24 Nov '23–30 Sep '24. Any applicable offers have been calculated into the prices shown. Offers may not be combinable. Blackout dates apply. Terms and conditions apply.
- Booking Bonus: Book by 15 Dec '23 to receive a complimentary upgrade to half board for travel between 4 Dec '23–2 Jun '24. Any applicable offers have been calculated into the prices shown. Offers may not be combinable. Blackout dates apply. Terms and conditions apply.
12 restaurants and bars: Vero Ristorante, Oceana Restaurant in the Resort (all-day dining, buffet and à la carte, daily changing themes), Wavebreaker Beach Bar & Grill showing International sporting events, McGettigan's JBR (Irish bar and restaurant) and Trader Vic's (Polynesian cuisine with tiki-styled cocktails). Sip champagne on the terrace at the Pure Sky Lounge.
Large swimming pool and shaded kids' pool. The SPA*. Health club* with fitness centre, sauna and steam rooms. Selection of water sports* available on Jumeirah Beach. Playground and kids’ club (4-12 years). Access to facilities at the neighbouring Hilton Dubai The Walk hotel.
24-hour room service*. Laundry/dry-cleaning service*.
Wheelchair accessible rooms available on request. Please note that these rooms are subject to availability and may be restricted to specific room categories and bedding arrangements. Rooms and facilities vary between hotels so please check at the time of booking. For more information and contact details please check out our Special Assistance page
5 nights between 24 Dec '23–6 Jan '24 (inclusive).
* Denotes local charge.