Westin New York Times Square
Midtown, New York
The Westin New York Times Square is an exhilarating achievement of art and architecture, and connected to the hotel is a 200,000sq ft multiplex, housing 13 cinema screens! As you would expect from one of the Big Apple's latest gems, all rooms are beautifully furnished with an excellent range of amenities - not forgetting the luxurious Westin Heavenly bed®, and heavenly it certainly is! Your only issue being that you may find it hard to leave it! Foundry Kitchen & Bar is great place to relax and sip on a cocktail, the perfect alternative to a hectic night out on the town.
- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Room Service
- Valet parking
Where is itOn the corner of West 43rd Street and 8th Avenue. Transfer time from John F. Kennedy International Airport: 55 minutes.
Traditional Rooms are 310sq ft with 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds, sleeping maximum 4 people (fee applies for rollaway bed in king-size rooms).
Premium Deluxe Rooms are located on higher floors with city views, with either 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds, sleeping maximum 4 adults.
Grand Deluxe Rooms are 350sq ft, with either 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds, sleeping maximum 4 adults.
- Booking Bonus: Virgin Atlantic Holidays customers receive a $20.00 Food & Beverage Credit, combinable with F&B credit within the resort fee and late check-out until 1pm (subject to availability). Any applicable offers have been calculated into the prices shown. Offers may not be combinable.
- Book by 29Feb'24 and receive a free Westin Kids Amenity pack which includes a cuddly toy, water bottle, activity book and more" for all Virgin bookings for each child 12 & under.
Foundry Kitchen (open for breakfast). Foundry Bar (open dinner and drinks).
WestinWORKOUT® Fitness centre. Kids amenity packs for under 12's.
Complimentary WiFi exclusively for Virgin Holidays guests. Gift shop. Laundry service*. 24-hour room service* (temporarily unavailable). Concierge. Valet parking $50 plus tax for standard vehicles, and $75 plus tax for oversized vehicles, per day (payable locally, subject to change).
The Destination fee is included in the price
• $30 Food & Beverage credit redeemable in Foundry Kitchen or Foundry Bar (per room per day)
• $10 Laundry credit (per room per day)
• Premium Wi-Fi
• Local, long distance and international phone calls
• Choice of one of the following (per room per day): (1) ticket to One World Observatory or (1) ticket to the American Museum of National History
** Benefits are daily and cannot be rolled over, any unused portion has no value upon check out. Inclusions are subject to change.
Wheelchair accessible rooms available on request. Please note that these rooms are subject to availability and may be restricted to specific room categories and bedding arrangements. Rooms and facilities vary between hotels so please check at the time of booking. For more information and contact details please check out our Special Assistance page
* Denotes local charge.
Please note: one person must be aged 21 years and over in each room at check-in.
Please note: Kettles are available on request at check-in.