Hotels in Hua Hin
Essential information for Hua Hin
- Direct flights to Bangkok depart daily with EVA Air or Thai Airways. Onward flights to regional airport are operated by Thai Airways or Bangkok Airways.
Do I need a VISA?
During mid-Autumn candles, cakes and incense feature more frequently than usual to celebrate the Moon Festival whilst November promises Krathong where waterways become covered in decoratively adorned floats in respect of the water spirits.
Highlights of Hua Hin
Hua Hin is a lively, cosmopolitan beach town and gateway to some of Thailand’s best resorts. Here are its best attractions.
- Visit Hua Hin night market for a variety of wares and relaxed atmosphere.
- Explore the historic Hua Hin Railway Station, home to Victorian style architecture and a library housed within a train carriage.
- Take an excursion inland to Phetchaburi, the ‘city of three palaces’, to discover ancient temples, caves and the scenic Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park.
- Take a gondola ride in Hua Hin’s answer to Venice, at The Venezia.
- Take an eco-tour of the caves and spectacular viewpoints of Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park.
- Visit the quirky Santorini or Camel Republic amusement parks.
- Get soaked at Vana Nava Water Jungle, a family-friendly waterpark.
- Eat your way around the delicious food stalls of Sam Phan Nam Floating Market.
- Follow the locals to the best oceanfront restaurants and trendy beach clubs for oysters, crab curries and Tom Yam soup, cooked with the freshest seafood.
- March: The skies fill with colour for the Hua Hin International Kite Festival.
- May-July: Music lovers celebrate the Hua Hin Jazz Festival.
- Aug-Sep: Golf-loving travellers come to Hua Hin for the annual Golf Festival.