Rosen Inn International
International Drive, Orlando
The Rosen Inn International is situated in the heart of International Drive, the main entertainment centre in Orlando, so it's in a great location to explore the shops, bars and restaurants that line this popular road. It's also ridiculously easy to find, as it's next to the world's largest McDonalds! On top of that, it is just a 5 minute drive to Universal Orlando Resort™ with all those fantastic roller coasters, special effects and 3D rides. Full-on buffet breakfasts and dinners are served in the hotel's Fountain View Restaurant, and they have some very special discounts, exclusively for you. There's also a Lite Bite Deli for a snack on the run. The rooms have a modern and fresh new look whilst keeping that much needed comfort at the end of the day. Including a fridge, microwave and coffee maker, you can store your own refreshing cold drinks and make snacks for hungry kids! There are two swimming pools just waiting for you to leap into after a hard day exploring the theme parks.
- Wheelchair access
- Free Parking
- Games Room
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Close to Universal Orlando Resort
Where is itLocated 5-minute drive to Universal Orlando Resort™ and 20-minutes to Walt Disney World Resort. Driving time from airport: 20 minutes.
728 rooms on 6 floors in 2 buildings with 5 lifts (plus 2 buildings on 2 floors with no lifts). All with air-conditioning, TV with pay-per-view films, complimentary WiFi, coffee-making facilities, mini-fridge, microwave, safe, iron and board, and hairdryer. Standard Rooms have 2 double beds, sleeping maximum 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children, with rollaway bed*.
- Meal Bonus offer: Two buffet breakfast plus one buffetdinner for up to a max of 2 adults per room per stay (minimum 7 consecutivenights). Compulsory Service fee of $8 per 7-night stay will apply. Any applicable offers have beencalculated into the prices shown. Offers may not be combinable
- Kids Stay and Eat Free Kids 5 years & under eat free breakfast or dinner at "fountain view cafe" when accompanied by a paying adult (ie. one kids meal per one paying adult, two kids meals per two paying adults) Any applicable offers have been calculated into the prices shown. Offers may not be combinable.
- Exclusive Offer - Virgin Atlantic Holidays customers will receive complimentary parking and complimentary shuttles to Universal when staying throughout 2023 and 2024
- Kids Eat Free: Kids 5 years & under eat free breakfast when accompanied by a paying adult (ie. one kidsmeal per one paying adult, two kids meals per two paying adults)
Complimentary parking. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando Resort™.
Fountain View Restaurant where you can enjoy 'all-you-can-eat' buffet breakfast (children 5 years and under receive complimentary breakfast when accompanied by a full-paying adult - maximum 1 child per paying adult). Dinner buffet Wednesday - Sunday. Lite Bite Deli. Topsy Turvey Lounge (open evenings, grill menu, happy hour specials and Karaoke 2–3 nights a week).
2 swimming pools, children's pool, children's playground, electronic games room and complimentary fitness centre.
Coin-operated and valet laundry*, dry-cleaning service*. Complimentary WiFi in all rooms and public areas. Gift shop. Guest services desk.
Wheelchair accessible rooms available on request. Please note that these rooms are subject to availability and may be restricted to specific room categories and bedding arrangements. Rooms and facilities vary between hotels so please check at the time of booking. To discover all the special assistance services we offer please see additional information below.
*Denotes local charge.
Please note: There may be a local charge for use of a rollaway bed for parties of 5 people or more sharing a room. This is subject to change and is charged by the hotel.
Please note: There is a local charge for use of the shuttle service to Walt Disney World Resort.
Please note: Each hotel has their individual room cleaning operation, which may mean your room isn't serviced every day, please check with the hotel reception team on arrival for further details.