Rosen Plaza Hotel
International Drive, Orlando
Set amongst the attractions and entertainment district of International Drive, this award-winning hotel offers a wide range of eateries including fine dining in Jack's Place and full breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet in Cafe Matisse inclusive of full bar service. There's an excellent outdoor heated swimming pool (perfect for an early morning reviver) and the rooms are superbly equipped, offering plenty of modern amenities. Opposite the hotel is Pointe Orlando with an array of shops, bars, restaurants and 21 cinema screens!
- Wheelchair access
- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Free Parking
- Free transport to theme parks
- Games Room
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Night Club
- Room Service
Where is itA 10-minute drive to Universal Orlando Resort™, 15 minutes to Walt Disney World Resort, and across the street from Pointe Orlando which is full of shops, restaurants, clubs and cinema with IMAX® 3D Theatres. Driving time from airport: 20 minutes.
800 guestrooms on 14 floors in 1 building with 6 lifts. All with air-conditioning, 32" flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view films and video games*, WiFi, tea/coffee-making facilities, safe, iron and board, and hairdryer. Standard Rooms have 2 double beds, sleeping maximum 4 adults, or 2 adults and 3 children with a rollaway bed or cot*.
Please note: Rollaway bed is charged at $20 plus tax per night (payable locally, fee subject to change).
- Kids Stay and Eat Free: Children 6 and under eat free. One child is eligible per each paying adult meal purchase. Special menu may be applicable. Restaurant/dining restrictions may apply. For travel completed between 1 Jan '24–31 May '25.
- Food & Beverage Discount: Travel between 01Jan '24 –31May '25. Receive 25% discount at Cafe Matisse Buffet & Jack's Place Restaurant, excludes tax, gratuity and alcohol purchases.
- Free Parking: Virgin holidays customers receive free self-parking. Valet parking will be charged (currently $30 per day plus tax)
- Free Nights: Book by 29 Feb ’24 Stay for 14 nights, pay for 11 (Stay 21, Pay 18) for stays completed between 21 April–12 May '24, 7 Aug-30 Aug '24, 1 Nov-26 Dec '24 Terms & conditions apply. Any applicable offers have been calculated into the prices shown. Offers may not be combinable. Black out dates may apply.
Complimentary self-parking. Valet parking $30 plus tax per night (payable locally, fee subject to change). Complimentary daily scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando Resort™ based on shuttle availability and parties of 6 or less (one morning pick-up time, and three return times, 24 hour advance reservations required). The I-RIDE Trolley which runs up and down International Drive, stops right outside the hotel. Complimentary shuttle service to experience the spa* or golf facilities* at Rosen Centre and Rosen Shingle Creek Resorts.
Jack's Place (steakhouse, open Thurs-Sun for dinner). Café Matisse (all day dining, with buffet and a la carte options). Lite Bite Deli (grab-and-go items). Smoooth Java Coffee shop (serving Starbucks® coffee). '39 Poolside Bar and Grill. Lobby Bar.
Heated swimming pool and whirlpool. 24-hour fitness centre. Preferred tee times and rates at Shingle Creek Golf Club, just 5 minutes away.
Room service*. Laundry/dry-cleaning facilities*. Complimentary WiFi. Babysitting service*. Gift shop and business centre service by RICOH.
Wheelchair accessible rooms available on request. Please note that these rooms are subject to availability and may be restricted to specific room categories and bedding arrangements. Rooms and facilities vary between hotels so please check at the time of booking. To discover all the special assistance services we offer please see additional information below.
*Denotes local charge.
Please note: Due to the impact of COVID19 hotels are experiencing staff shortages, which means that room cleaning services may not be available everyday. However additional cleaning can be arranged on a request basis with the hotel reception team.