Lake Buena Vista Village Resort & Spa
Lake Buena Vista, Orlando
The Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa has fast become a firm favourite with guests, thanks to its supreme location and first-class amenities. Guests can enjoy condominium-style accommodation with all the comforts and conveniences of home. Your private patio or balcony is the perfect place to unwind with a pre-dinner drink, admiring the beautiful sunset in the distance. You are only minutes from the theme parks with Walt Disney World Resort in one direction and Universal Orlando Resort™ in the other — a convenient area to be when staying in the famous fun-filled destination of Orlando, Florida!
- Swimming Pool
- Hot tub
- Theme Parks
- Children's Pool
- Free Parking
- Close to Walt Disney World Resort
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Wheelchair access
Where is itLocated on State Road 535 in Lake Buena Vista, with the Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlet Stores onsite. 5-minute drive to Walt Disney World Resort and 15 minutes to Universal Orlando Resort™. Driving time from airport: 25 minutes.
496 apartments, from 8-15 floors, in 5 buildings all with lifts. 2-Bedroom Apartments sleep up to 6 adults with a king-size bed in master bedroom, 2 single beds in 2nd bedroom and double sleeper sofa in the living area. All apartments have a balcony, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, 42" TV screen and TV's in all bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchens with coffee machine, oven, dishwasher, fridge, hob, microwave and kettle; a separate laundry area with washing machine and tumble dryer, safe, iron and board, en-suite facilities in the master bedroom with Jacuzzi bath and a 2nd bathroom and hairdryer.
3-Bedroom Apartments sleep up to 8 adults with king-size bed in both the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom, and 2 single beds in 3rd bedroom with double sleeper sofa in the living area.
2-Bedroom Apartment Virgin Holidays Club Rooms with the same amenities as 2-Bedroom Apartments are available at a supplement.
3-Bedroom Apartment Virgin Holidays Club Rooms with the same amenities as 3-Bedroom Apartments are available at a supplement.
Club Rooms are available at a supplement and offer the following additional benefits:
• Priority check-in upon arrival
• Preferred views with an upgrade to either a Walt Disney World firework view or a pool view
• Priority boarding on to the scheduled hotel shuttles operated to the theme parks
• Free drinks — soft drinks and bottled water in fridge on arrival and then replenished daily
• 2 complimentary material charges for kids program per child per stay
• Daily “light touch” housekeeping which includes towel exchange, rubbish removal, light dusting and vacuum of uncluttered surfaces
• Spa treatments — for a stay 7 nights or more, two 20 minute spa treatments per apartment. Age restriction of 16 years or above on spa facial and body treatments
• Late check-out until 3:00pm on day of departure
Why is this a Virgin Holidays favourite?
Fantastic location near to the theme parks and right next door to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets
Great for families with both 2- and 3-Bedroom Apartments sleeping up to 8 people
Amazing pool with a pirate ship and water slide
Exclusive Virgin Holidays benefits:
- Receive a 25% discount on spa treatments
- Complimentary welcome drink on your arrival
- Receive 10% discount on all food and drink at Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub and Lanis Luau Poolside Bar and Grille
- Although there is a Resort Fee at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, we have this covered saving you $13.95 per day
- Arrivals from 1 Jan '19 receive 1 x complimentary round trip per person on scheduled evening shuttle to International Drive restaurants and shops (24-hour advance reservation required)
- Discount shopping voucher for the Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlet Stores
Frankie Farrell's Irish pub, (breakfast, lunch and dinner), screens live Premiership football games and offers Seasonal entertainment, families welcome. Pizza Hut™ Express, poolside bar serving drinks and snacks.
2 swimming pools, including 1 themed pool with pirate ship complete with shooting water cannons, water slide tumbling waterfalls and other fun interactive water features. Hot tub, fitness centre (open 24 hours). Reflections full-service Spa & Salon*, a world-class signature health spa offering selection of spa services in a serene setting. It offers 10 treatment rooms, 1 hydrotherapy tub room, sauna room, private relaxation rooms, 2 deluxe couples' treatment rooms as well as salon services. StaySky Kids' Club offering scheduled activities including face painting, poolside fun, kids' movie nights and arts and crafts (seasonally available)*. Games room with billiard tables and a vast selection of video games.
24-hour reception, internet facilities*, mini-market, gift and sundries shop. Maid service available*. Room service*, DVD players available at reception* (subject to availability), over 120 factory outlets adjacent to resort. Cash-point machine.
Resort Fee Waived: For all Virgin Holidays customers saving $13.95 plus tax per room per day.
Resort fee, tax and inclusions are subject to change - please see hotel check-in for current inclusions available to you upon arrival.
Wheelchair accessible rooms available on request. Please note that these rooms are subject to availability and may be restricted to specific room categories and bedding arrangements. Rooms and facilities vary between hotels so please check at the time of booking. For more information and contact details please check out our Special Assistance page
3 nights at all times.
* Denotes local charge.
Minimum age for check-in is 21 years.